Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cento Poetry

It seems the old saying that you learn something new every day is really true, especially in writing poetry.
I accidently found this wonderful website called writeshop.com while just looking around for poetry blogs,
and it teaches how to write what is called Cento poetry. I have never heard of this, so I'm determined to
learn it! I'll be starting out using some of my owm poems, then will go from there. I'll list the poems I use
for each line, and be sure to check out this amazing website too! (writeshop.com). I will be doing more of
this also.

A cold wet rain falls unceasingly

Startling unsuspecting passers

Great shadow passes

as hushed tranquility descended.


staying in- Line 1

cloudburst- Line 2

she cries- Line 3

woodland song- Line 4

No comments:

Post a Comment